Email, whether it is related to our professional work or personal communication, we all do. Inbuilt Apple’s email features do not exactly meet with our needs and requirements. Day in day out, you may find yourself frustrated with several elements of email in Apple’s Mail app, and want to install third-party email apps. When you will explore Apple’s store for third party email apps you may find myriad options that can best suit with your requirements, and offer better facilities and expecting features at one place. Like Apple’s Mail app, none of these are one-size-fits-all, but if you don’t like to use the default iOS Mail app, you’re sure to get a fantastic replacement below.
1. Boxer: Boxer is one of the best feature-rich email apps. It supports all major email providers, including Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook and IMAP. Top features of Boxer like Cloud File Integration, attach a photo or add a file from Dropbox are highly impressive. Additionally, you can compose and delete a message, mark emails, like messages and more.
2. Cloud Magic: CloudMagic offers a consolidated inbox for all of your email accounts including Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, and other IMAP accounts. It is very easy to setup, and also achieved full integration with Salesforce, Zendesk, Evernote, OneNote, and MailChimp, so you can perform instant actions on your email right from the app.
3. Dispatch: Dispatch has almost the same features offered by Boxer and Cloud Magic. But the exceptional beauty of this app is its Snippets feature. A Snippet is used to instant reply to common queries you received.
4. Gmail: If you’re a big fan of Gmail, then you can download the official Gmail client from Google. Even it doesn’t have multiple cool features, but if Gmail is the only email you simply like to use, this app can be precious for you. Its astonishing features include powerful search, instant notifications, user friendly interface and more.
5. Inboxcube: It is really an innovative email client. Inboxcube supports Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, AOL, and other IMAP providers and it has also some additional features like good push notifications and create a cube for photos, PDFs, Word documents, Excel documents, videos, and even links. As per your needs, you can tap on any one of these cubes and get every email with that attachment displayed beautifully on your device screen.
So, explore all the aforementioned email apps and select the best one that not only support your iOS device, but also offer the user friendly experience for you. Additionally, iOS App Development team in India consistently shows their dedicated efforts and introduce new enhancements in these email apps that ensure your exceptional experience in coming future also.