In the past few years, the app market was increased on vast platform. Globally, the app demand is increasing day-by-day, which have risen the opportunities for developers, to perform more proficiently in the app development field. The apps are designed for Android, Window phone, Blackberry, Apple, etc. When it comes to a business prospective, then apps is used a marketing tool, which promotes business, generate traffic, increase customers, and develop valuable business opportunities.
There are many app owners, who are earning pretty well through their app, and working on launching their more app. But still, a large number of people think that having an app for business will be costly for them. In the recent years, the Mobile App development is enhanced, with the increase in demand of mobile apps. Still, many of the businessmen are confused about, How to get a good App? Where to start? How much it cost? Here is the solution, that how can you get the perfect app for your business.
Types of Apps
Before getting the app, you must clear about what kind of app you want? Is the app fulfilling your business requires? Because a good app, develop according to your requirement, will definitely may result you business benefits. There are many types of apps which are very much in demand, like food, lifestyle, games, shopping, etc. Here is the list of app types which you can create are:
1. Basic Table Functionality: In a basic table based app, opening screen has big topics. Once you click any of the topics, you will redirect to another set of new lists to click on. This type of simple to design and quick to build. As this app displays all basic information, it is a quite good option for people who want a “simple” app, for their business. The iPhone email is a perfect example of Table Base App.
2. Database Driven Custom Functionality: This type of app help you to parsing out content, according to the requirement. Through this, you can utilize a whole load of content, by breaking into section, which is not possible with the basic table format.
3. Games: It is one of the most popular range with complexity. It includes the simplicity with PONG type functionality to the 3D physics engine that’s used in high-speed air racing. It features includes scoring points, physical movement of the device, and hooking into Game Center, etc.
4. Enhancement of the Device Hardware: Under this, the certain functions of the phone, such as camera, alarm, flash, etc., are making it better.
5. Fully Dynamic Apps: Just like a database driven apps, these apps are the kind that purely based on the external information, such as the Weather Channel, Twitter, Flipboard etc.
6. Custom Utilities: This app section allows the user to input content in a certain specific way. Examples are Adobe Ideas, Pages, and Numbers.
App Development Process
The app development process is performed in four major parts, i.e., Idea, Layout & Planning, Design, and Going Live.
1. The Idea
Before choosing the type of app, just make sure what kind of app you want. Check out the app store, consider your requirements, your budget, marketing strategies, and then decide what you want. The more complicated it is, the more it’s cost, but also provide a big chance of getting a higher return on investment.
2. Functionality Layout
Once you are done with the app idea, the next step is layout and planning. What you want, you have to explain to the developer, as they will create an app. Explain your layout and plans in detail to them, so they can understand it, and give you what you want. Add the functionality according to your need, as more functions cost you higher.
Once the programming and functionality have been defined, the designer will gets the complete knowledge of your requirements. If you want an icon, tab icons, splash screens, etc., that all will be added by the designer in the app.
4. Going Live
Once your app is built, the developer will help you get the app in the store, by mentioning all the necessary information for the app – icons, descriptions, pricing, etc. Once your app launched at the store, you can monitor all the analytics on the back side of it.
While reading the above points, at least you have the clear picture about the apps. Choose the best app for your business, and create your own mobile app identity.